• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anv/Rally Shirts –now taking mail orders

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anv/Rally Shirts – LAST CHANCE

T-shirt sales at the Haspin Rally were brisk. Now it is time to fill the mail orders!
Here are some pictures of the finished product. Made in the USA by Bayside. Heavyweight 100% pre-shrunk cotton. Color is ash.
shirt front [1280x768].jpg

front graphic [1280x768].jpg

shirt back [1280x768].jpg

backgraphic [1280x768].jpg

tag [1280x768].jpg
If you would like to buy a shirt, Please adhere to the following instructions:

Adult T-shirts
S, M, L, XL, = $11.50
XXL = $14.00
XXXL = $15.50

Youth sizes are now available as well! These will also be Made in the USA, but from American Apparel Co. (not Bayside as shown above). Actual color and style may vary slightly from the photos above.

Youth T-shirts
S (6-8 ) = $10.50
M (10-12) = $10.50
L (14-16) = $10.50

Shipping will be by US Postal Priority Mail
1 shirt $5.00
2 shirts $9.00
3-6 shirts $10.50 (flat rate box)

Payment can be made with a check / money order or Paypal. ( Please add $1.00 if using Paypal to cover their ridiculous commission fees). Send your request (with sizes and quantities) to Junkyardwars@usa.com and I will send a return message with a total and payment address. DO NOT reply to this thread or send a pm. If you already requested a shirt in the previous thread, I need you to send the request to the address above. (sorry for the redundancy)

I have a few shirts left over from those that were not picked up at the rally. As I receive payment I will fill those orders first. Once that supply is gone, I will only order those for which I have received payment. I will take requests for one week ( closing orders on Sunday, June 28 ) and then make a final order with no extras. Allow about 2 weeks for the second order.

Please take it easy on me guys. This is not a business for me. I am not making any money on this. I am just selling these as a service to the Steel Soldiers community. These prices are at cost with rounding up to the nearest half-dollar to make counting easier. The small excess gained by rounding will be handed over to the Steel Soldiers site owner to help with maintaining this valuable website.

Thanks for making this little project a success !

Last edited:

grounded

Banned
Jeff i want a XL.. will get the money out to you tomorrow. if you see gimp drop it off to him as ill see him this week. if not just mail it ;)

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yesterday I picked up the second order of t-shirts to fill the remaining requests. Today I mailed out orders to Recovry4x4, JW4x4, Green Gator, Crazyplowboy, SCSG-G4, and M813rc. All went by priority mail, so you should receive them in two to three days. I also have shirts ready to deliver to Deuce Big-n-slow at the MVPA national in Evansville .

Due to some misunderstandings and clerical errors, I ended up with a few extra shirts. I have a few in sizes - XL, XXL, and XXXL. Reply here or send a PM if you would like one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks