• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on front landing leg on my M105a2

mhb285

Got my M105a2 from Barstow, and was wondering what is the correct type setup for the wheel's / wheel ? Its a 6/1985 Turtle Mountain. From what I've seen of the GL site, they all look to be the 2 smaller metal wheel. Nor the single larger one?
Any thoughts on the matter?
(See attached pix)

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
2 questions:

I thought they all had a back leg?

Which landing gear is preferable or are they comparable?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just won an M105A2 today out of barstow. It has the older single wheel. The last 105 trailer I had had the dual wheel stand but no leg in the rear, I regret ever selling it. Ill probably end up swapping out my old landing gear for the updated set up. Those trailers are too darn heavy to picking up, thats just asking for a hernia!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks