• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help about S.S. donations

grizcty

Wayne, "papercu" has gone way out of his way to be helpful.
As a "newbie" to this type of forum.
He has been a great help & mentor.

He mailed me a item, @ his expense.
And would not let me pay, even the shipping.
But instead, said to make a donation to S.S.!

My questions are this.

Does this S.S site have a yearly donation drive/time?
Or is it, when ever?

I am wondering.
Is there a U.S postal address, to send donations too.
That a live person would reply with a receipt, for the donation?
I would like to make a donation.
Because, this is s superb site for info.
And has valuable members with knowledge & patience, to help dummies like me.
I do NOT like making donations, with C/C.
As I tried this once, and got burned bad.

Please advise.
Good night.

dentman

Do you have a paypal account? If you click on the donate tab in the header, a dropdown box will appear with denominations and then redirect you to your paypal account. HTH

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
It takes money to keep this site afloat. Carnac has almost singlehandidly funded us with his VIN info thread. Thanks Carnac. Thanks Papercu for reaching out and directing the donations to this site.

grizcty

Do you have a paypal account? If you click on the donate tab in the header, a dropdown box will appear with denominations and then redirect you to your paypal account. HTH
dentman,

Paypal still uses C/C 's

I prefer sending/using a money order.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PM sent with address.

The address is not posted on the site right now since SS is operated out of my house. Once I get moved, I will get a PO Box if necessary. Please PM me or Mike Mangus580 if you would like the address for sending a paper check or MO. SS does NOT have non-profit status so you will not be able to write the donation off of your taxes.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks