• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help needed with ABQ pickup

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to arrange a pickup of a Deuce and a M1009 in Albuquerque, NM.

I have had to reschedule and need some help getting the Deuce off base at Kirkland. The M1009 is in Santa Fe.

Anyone in the area that can help during the day?

Thanks,
Warthog
Oklahoma City

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
From what I recall, both rigs don't run? Deuce needs a radiator/repair? And if its the 1009 I think it is, it's a non runner as well?

area52

Hey Warthog,

If these are runners and can be driven (either one or both) I could get them off base for you. Its a little to far for me in my deuce to tow either one though. It would be going out of your way also since I live northwest of there by a ways. (3 hours!!).

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks like he defaulted/lost both trucks as they are back up for auction. . . 4th or 5th time for the 1009... ack...

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like he defaulted/lost both trucks as they are back up for auction. . . 4th or 5th time for the 1009... ack...
More to this story...................................won't post it online

The Deuce needs a new fuel pump and the system cleaned: Tank, lines, filters, IP. It might even need an injector head. Everything else looks okay.

You will not drive it off base without fixing the fuel system.

The 1009 also needs to be towed or trailered.

Warthog

Last edited:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
So did you loose your money? I've bid on that 1009 a couple of times, came in second once, and it's been back up several times since the begining of the year. . . I spoke to the rep up there, and at least once it came back up because the guy could not get his EUC approved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks