• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge 6x6 Transfercase

frank1669

Hello: I am woundering if anyone here would know were I can purchase A dodge 6x6 transfercase OR any transfer case with dual rear and single front outputs. Thank You Jerry

M37Dodge

Frank,

Use a NP200 out of a M37 - very common. Just swap on the WC style yokes. I have a M37 and put a WC output yoke to the ebrake output shaft to get 2 rear facing yokes - for a centered rear project. Helitool's website shows how to do the conversion.

-M37Dodge

P.S. the M37 NP200 uses a 1:2 ratio versus the WC 62/62 1:1.5 ratio for low range. This is moot for most people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks