• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

He's back, the 5 ton wrecker on Ebay

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
as soon as hell frezzes over, front and rear winches torn up, missing ALL the goodies like the spades, long boom surports, boom only entends to 18', with the front end in the air , tells me that the crane was just a LITTLE over stresed, as well as the frame ect. this thing WILL cost whoever buys it a bunch of $ to put it back together

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
"truck hase 30,000 k miles runs perfect ." Come on guys it isn't every day you see a military truck w/ 30 million miles on it rofl

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: BFR

rofl rofl rofl

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
MFR--- thats all right i sent him a pic of my wrecker(m819) picking up my honda off the side of the truck, just to goad him a little, knowing how bad he wants his DEAD wrecker up and running

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright, stop this conspiracy. I'm doing the best I can with what little income I have. It takes longer for us horsetraders than the those with sacks of cash.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, thats substantial cashflow. If it breaks you're losing 2 million a day, thats big losses!

carguy455

$$$

Kenney , you mean to tell me you DON'T have sacks of cash just lying around ????

Figured you could buy this and fix all its problems with just the cash from the sack you use for a footstool ... :)

Gary :twisted:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm very.........thrifty! I do and get most of my stuff through swapping and selling the reinvesting. I can only get away with a few dollars here and there from the family checkbook. Might look like I got a lot of stuff but there's a story about everything in the yard and how it came to be there. Now if anyone wants to drop off a sack of cash, I got some neat stuff to trade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks