• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lube trailer is a winner

I picked up my PM-96 lubrication and service trailer. I was happy to find that it is brand new, never used. It came with all of the tools, fittings and accessories, they were still wrapped in oil paper.
The grease pump is missing, but that is probably why it was surplussed.

Some of the features:
-Diesel compressor
-60,000 btu fuel fired heater
-Mid-weight trailer W/ 24v and 12v vehicle connections
-Optima batteries and holders

It is a 1997 unit and it cost a bit more than the ENG-3 units, but I am happy with it.

Attachments

dittle

Nice score Greg, very nice. Now if that row of Deuces were your motor pool (starting to think of WM's collection) you would be very busy with that trailer. As is I'm sure you'll find a good use for it.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok Greg, now you have me officially jealous. That is the best looking trailer I've seen. I'll bet you've even got lavarok's trailer beat with all of the goodies.

I should have told Mike I was picking it up for you while I was there, we could have loaded it into the back of the Stone Wagon and hauled her off for ya....LOL:twisted:

Seriously buddy, that is an awesome looking trailer, great score!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks