• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loadout needed in Fort Polk LA

tcody

If anyone can help I have a small item at Fort Polk LA I need to get picked up. It's a pump and some hose. About 150lbs. total. If anyone is going there sure would appreciate it.
Cody

Alredneck

Banned
I will trade shipping cost for your M.A.N. that sounds fair ( to me anyway ) naw sorry wont be able to help on this one if you can give me a time frame I might be able ti at the begining of the month. Or if you give me the MAN I will stop everything and go get it right now and have it at your door next day with a bill of sale for you to sign:-D

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isaac-1 has offered to help before, he is right outside the gate. I won't be over there any time soon, sorry.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM "oldmechanic", he's right there at the base also. Or, send motor freight for a pickup. The girls at DRMO Polk will work with you.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tcody if you have to ship it ... ship it here to me and i can bring it to the ga rally. i wish i could help more

tcody

tcody if you have to ship it ... ship it here to me and i can bring it to the ga rally. i wish i could help more
Thanks for the offer. Problem is the listed shippers on the GL site don't go to Fort Polk. Wish I had know that before I bid. It's only a little pump, but still hate to give it up. Will try a few other ideas. Again, thanks everyone for the help.
Cody

Alredneck

Banned
Doesnt each GL office have a list of authurized shipper that can come on post an pick up items for folks? Man, I aint got nothing goin on down that way right now, when does tha time run out, sad thing is I will be in IL this weekend. Danm I hate it when this happens is there a way we can set up a relay.

tcody

Doesnt each GL office have a list of authurized shipper that can come on post an pick up items for folks? Man, I aint got nothing goin on down that way right now, when does tha time run out, sad thing is I will be in IL this weekend. Danm I hate it when this happens is there a way we can set up a relay.
Thanks for the post - The listed shippers are not current. I have until end of next week. Oh well... My own fault for not checking with the shippers before bidding. Just assumed their list was accurate.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought 2 of those pumps last week, but am fighting my cc for payment. If I get it straightened out, I'll pick mine up around next Wed. If so, I'll pick yours up also and can give it to Timntrucks later. I'll PM you if I actually do get to Ft Polk.

I'm in North Dakota working right now, but my father in law is heading to Fort Polk next week to pick up a few generators and a pump for me. He lives in Henderson, LA off of I-10 (right before the bridge going to Baton Rouge). I'm waiting till Monday to see if anyone else is picking up that other generator from expeditionimports at Fort Polk. If you don't get something figured out, I'll hollar at my father in law and put you two in touch.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You did see that this thread is three years old. I sure hope they did pickup their item or GL might have deemed it abandoned.....:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks