• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Truck

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M715 is a nice military vehicle...very under-appreciated in my opinion. A little surprising that no one has responded to your thread. Had you posted about a bobbed deuce or a question about how much you should spend on a deuce at auction, you would have had many posts already.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new ride. Good luck!

KaiserM109

I always wanted an M715 until I bought my '83 J20.

The problem with M715s is the engine. If you are not a history buff and want to keep it original, you will soon want to change it out. The engine is why few M715s went to Vietnam; the Army rebuilt M37s instead.

Good luck,
Arlyn

BugEyeBear

GOOD FOR YOU! [thumbzup]

Welcome to the M715 club!

Be sure to check out the M715Zone.com website for great info and a great bunch of owners!
M715 Zone - Powered by vBulletin

Lots of them out there with the original straight-6, many owners swap in a V8.

Mine came with a Ford straight-6 swapped in by a prior owner (most people think it is the stock engine at first glance!).

MANY good parts sources still out there...
Kaiser Jeep M715 & M725 parts
Adapting the Jeep T98 Transmission to Chevrolet & GM Engines
JeepTruck.com - Jeep Trucks For Sale and Willys Jeep Truck Parts Willys Kaiser AMC Military and Civilian
M715 Kaiser Jeep Manuals 1.25 Ton M715 M715 M725 M726
View the Floor Pans Front at http://www.bjsoffroad.com
https://www.beachwoodcanvas.com/images/catalog-pdf/pages 59-66.pdf

AND other info:
IMCDb.org: Kaiser Jeep M-715 in movies and TV series
Jeeps Unlimited - M715
The T98 Transmission - Novak Conversions
Kia M715/KM45 series trucks

ENJOY YOUR NEW TOY!!

PLEASE post pics when you can!

"Cheers!" :beer:
-Bear-

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not a great picture but this is the one on 9.00-20s with Deuce rims.
The Cub Scouts really seemed to like it.
Greg, Do you have any more info on those wheels? I've got a M715 and a bunch of duece wheels around here and you've got me to thinking.

beltfedonly

M715

Hey Rottiedog,
Where did you find the M715? I think I was driving mine the last time you came to our meeting in Wilson at Daves house. Are you going to Clayton on the 4th?
Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks