• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loadout help wanted Colorado Springs

Is anyone able to pick up a crated canvas water tank (aprox. wt. 150#) I'll be driving through on the 05/07 in route to Estas Park for a family reunion. And returning back through the area again around the 10th. It would be a great help and I could gladly pay for your time/fuel etc. Thanks Mark

KaiserM109

... I'll be driving through on the 05/07 in route to Estas Park for a family reunion. And returning back through the area again around the 10th. ... Thanks Mark
Give the guys at GL Colo Spgs. a call and tell them what your problem is. I have picked up several lots there and they are good people to work with. I am 99.99% sure that they will give you an extension on your pickup date. I did that at Utah 18 mo. ago to make the dates on 2 different lots coincide.

PM me if you can't solve it yourself. I'm east of Denver 20 mi. and my trailer hauler is down for the count, but there are other Colorado folks to call upon. We can work something out.

Arlyn

Thanks Arlyn and Joe, Your help will go along way to save my family vacation:-D Its a bit like Chevy Chase's "Family Vacation" around my house already! Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks