• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st LA Steel Soldiers Rally Photos

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some photos from Friday evening. More coming tomorrow.

Attachments

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Second batch for Friday

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did Wrecker and Papabear ever make it? I should be rolling in around noon tomorrow.

littlebob

Did Wrecker and Papabear ever make it? I should be rolling in around noon tomorrow.
Look forward to meeting you! Thanks for making the trip from GA and thanks to all that can make it. I've met a few members,but this is is a great oppertunity for
the people in our area to get aquainted and put a face to those we converse with here on SS.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looks like your Timmy Rally is going good!

Thanks to trailboss for posting the pics.

mattgw86

I gotta say, I had a great time out there with yall. Definitely looking forward to future rallies... and getting some green iron of my own.

I thought I was hooked before, I KNOW I am now. Now I gotta go find me a truck.

littlebob

I think it was great! Got to meet and greet with a lot of the people there and want to Thank Tim for hosting it and and making it possible. I also want to thank his daughter for helping and his wife for putting up wih us. I was only there for half a day, but I really Appreciate all the time and effort Tim put in to make it happen.

Attachments

bryan70546

more pics from rally. thanks to TIM, PAM, and JESSICA for the hospitality. also thanks to JUSTIN & GEORGE letting us tag along, and WRECKERMAN for the parts, and last but not least to FRODO SAGGINS for giving me my box fan back & drinkin beer with us... :-D

Attachments

goldneagle

I want to thank Tim, Pam and their daughter Jessica for their hospitality. My wife and I both had a great time at the 1st SS Louisiana Rally. We got to meet a lot of other Green Iron addicts and had a blast. We got to see a lot of great MVs as well as the blow up tent! Good eating and lots of stories to tell. We even got a chance to swap some parts.

I got a chance to show off my truck! She made me proud! WM brought down my rims so I can super single her soon. I am already planning to come to the next LA Rally! Can hardly wait!

To all you guys that I met today: I'm glad I was finally able to meet you all. It was great to see the faces that went along with the names on SS. i had a blast. Hope we meet again soon! :-D

GE

davidkroberts

i was wondering the same thing myself. does it have to have the compressor running constantly to keep it inflated? Ive seen them on GL from time to time and was wondering

goldneagle

i was wondering the same thing myself. does it have to have the compressor running constantly to keep it inflated? Ive seen them on GL from time to time and was wondering
No you do not need to keep the compressor on all the time! WM used a leaf blower to inflate it (I helped). Its just like inflating a air mattress but bigger. He did have to add some air to it a couple of times but that could have been do to the makeshift plugs he had in some of the fill holes. (tent was missing some of the caps over the fill holes and water bottles were used to plug the openings.

Cool tent though! looks waterproof inside. Has large round opening to attach flex duct for heat or A/C. Approx. 12" diameter opening.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All the pics look great. Looking like a good time was had and you folks got to camp right on the beach. Who belongs to the 275A2? Brings back memories.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mhassetts duece tractor kenny. its is super great shape. we are winding down with the last one packing up. rons bed off his truck waiting on napa to open up. ron had a bad weekend . he had to work on his truck all 3 days. pam, jessica and myself want to thank everyone that came and hope you had a wonerfull stay. we are already planing and thinking about next years rally. i will post some pics myself soon. those that ordered T shirts but didnt come shout out and ill see if still have those. we sold some but have just a few left. we could ship them if needed. the food was fantastic... offical head count was placed at 175--200. many came in and out and some stayed the whole time and everyone loved the trucks. we took up a collection for electric and porta pots .. i do thanks all the chipped in. pappa bear and troy coming in fatherest on the east side and justin and george the fartherest on the west side. i meet up with some old friends and made many new friends. and i did truly have the best time i could have hoped for TIm n Pam n Jessica and his trucks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks