• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M812 Transportation Mission

mangus580

Well, I backed out of towing the 812 bridge truck home with my deuce. It wasnt that I didnt think the deuce could do it, but more so the legal ramimfications.

Instead my friend (new owner of it) decided to tow it home with his farm tractor. its about a 60 mile trip, and it took us about 4 hours. We set an 'orange mini bar' light on the drivers fender of the truck for warning, and I followed in my 1009 with my lights going. I can say that big truck was throwing his tractor all over the road, even at 15-20 mph!!

Good news is, we made it, nobody got hurt, nothing got broken :)

Sorry for the crappy pics, only had my phone.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks