• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rc hemtt?

Yohan

My son and I have been watching youtube vids of RC HEMTT's. From what I gather, no one makes these for sale? It seems like anyone who has one, has spent a year or two building it from scratch or something. Some of them have the sound of a diesel engine running and air bleeding from the brakes when stopping and starting again. Has any RC modeling company gotten their gear together by offering one of these for sale, or does one have to spend years and thousands of dollars figuring out how to build complet suspension systems, custome parts mold making, etc. to get into one of these buggers? I've "googled" google to death and find nothing but mostly videos posted by people of these RC's running. It's almost like there's a secret society that is willing to show these machines running, but no information about the skunk-works that makes them!!! :| Any help would really be appreciated! TIA:smile:

Yohan

I tried that addy and also googled it, but couldn't find a modeling or RC site???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks