• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ Pines Snow Run Today

marksgarage2

Wick,

That shot is the next two holes we went through. I had water over the bumper most of the day! Back on the road, From a dead stop I was faster. But after 40 mph he had me all the way to 72 mph! No match for my deuce topped out at 55.

Wick246

Which engine is in that 5 ton? How did it do off road? What kind of mileage does it get? Now you've opened a whole new can of worms... Oh and yes more pics please!

marksgarage2

The 5 ton has the cummins and goes like crazy in the mud with those tires even with the weight. But my deuce went everywhere he did also. Will get more pics up soon. It was a long day at the shop today. Mark

Desert Rat

I love that 5 ton! What a sweet truck! I'd love to have one of my own but it'll have to wait for now. The DR stable's getting very full at the moment, 5 trucks, 2 cars and a bulldozer fill up the garage quickly.

JRBAMATEX

It may never rain here in Texas again but pics like that keep the dream alive. That is so cool I can hardly stand it!!!! That'll get ya a big old Texas Yeee Haaa!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We don't live in flatlands, we have large trashmound dumps everywhere. FL is getting quite hilly! Now I have been called a Moron before but never the oxy part.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks