• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

You dirty rat

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Good WM...i was gonna bring a pressure washer and a genny this year. Some of the fellers got kinda "ripe" last year. I just used that bath tub that was provided in the field. Them dern horses acted like they was mad!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sucker takes 3 men and a boy to set up, needs 3 phase power and a rough terrain forklift to move. Boyer beware. Much easier to walk to the existing bath house.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That sucker takes 3 men and a boy to set up, needs 3 phase power and a rough terrain forklift to move. Boyer beware. Much easier to walk to the existing bath house.
Hummmm......we should have three men and a boy there.....this years camp will have a much stronger military theme to it so the 1st Sgt can just detail some folks to help me put it up:-D.

Surely some member has a three phase genny they can bring.

I thought since there is supposed to be an MKT there we could use the hot water for KP.

And who would want to miss out on a chance for long hot soapy commual showers. ;-)

Alredneck

Banned
What how outragoius, what about bringing just a bunch a baby wipes, or beter yet a ammo can eith soap n water an fire by day so we preserve light disciplne! How about a dust bath? Bunch a pansies! Wont survive long when zombie hour hits, tick tock, tick...............:roll:

Nonotagain

Hummmm......we should have three men and a boy there.....this years camp will have a much stronger military theme to it so the 1st Sgt can just detail some folks to help me put it up:-D.

Surely some member has a three phase genny they can bring.

I thought since there is supposed to be an MKT there we could use the hot water for KP.

And who would want to miss out on a chance for long hot soapy commual showers. ;-)
Would you like another diesel fired water heater?

I have one off a laundry trailer that I don't need.

Check the unit that you purchased and see if it is complete and not missing the piezo starter or fuel hoses.

PM me if interested.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
There was a military toilet set with 6 toilets on there a week or so ago. You should have grabbed that too :grin:

Dam!!!!!.....hate I missed it.......nothing like taking a crap with 5 of your closest friends.

Ref the diesel water heater.....MD is a looooog way from Bammer but if the price was right and I could get it here it would be great to heat the water for my redneck outdoor hot tub (metal stock tank sank into the ground).

PM sent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks