• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towerguy1 Checking out some crated engines

Boatcarpenter

Pic of T1 on our trip to Lewiston Maine to see what Normand and Carlton had. Interesting stuff, some for sale occaisonally according to T1. They have about 16 5 Ton trucks and about 12 2 1/2 ton parts trucks inside a rather large building. The beds of the trucks were full of engines, T cases, trannies, etc. Their original intent was to make complete trucks to sell. They have 4 or 5 wreckers, 4 or 5 5t dumps also. They have about 300 deep water fording kits for older side exhaust rigs. There are no regulators in the kits. T1 knows more about their application than I do.

Too dark to take digital pics inside, the place was cavernous and ate up the flash. I have a few other pics I will resize and post soon.
One of the two partners had a heart attack a while ago so they are now trying to decide what to do with all the vehicles. They might part out a few. Five of the Deuces had dropside beds but I couldn't talk them out of one just yet.
Will try to keep in contact with them to find out what they decide to do.

Attachments

Towerguy1

Its quite a place. The wreckers and 5 ton dumps are for sale, he is decideing the best way to handle the rest of the equipment now. Ill be watching closely. I have made a couple of purchases from him off and on. Ill be glad to help anyone with requests or questions. Hes not really selling the Smaller items yet, but I think he eventually will. They have stuff stored at 3 different sites!

carguy455

gheesh

Ya see T1 ? You went climbing around on your roadtrip and over exerted yourself....here's photo proof ! Climbing that truck must have been too much for you, no wonder you blacked out !!! lol

Just Kidding Mike ......want you to get well for the big tow adventure ! You cannot die until MY deuce is home, I wont let you !

Now you have your pic on the site, your famous now !!!!

You will be signing autographs next !!!!! he he he....

Remember all of us "little people" once your famous ! lol !

Deep water kits ???????? Any that fit my truck ? Heaters ?? Tires ??

Got deuce ????

Gary

Boatcarpenter

Ya DR, we'll keep you posted. Lots of good stuff there, we just have to talk them out of it for reasonable prices. When and if they start selling, I of course would be glad to assist you also, picking and choosing and even delivering to Cape Eliz. or Bangor etc.

BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks