• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc battle creek

jay741

my euc has been sent to battle creek is there any way for me to check on it an how long did it take you guys it get the euc back once it was sent to battle creek. this is my first euc. thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are getting a lot faster with processing them lately, if they don't have any trouble verifying the address with a current phone number you might have it back in about 2 weeks. My first one came back in about 12 days from the time it was submitted.

The person that processes them must wait until they have a whole Deuce load of them.
If you sent it in and the stack is big, you may have a response in a few days, but if the stack is small you can buy some green bananas, or in some cases banana seeds.

scrapman

Once it goes to BC there is no checking on it. You either pass or fail. Some 1st timers go in 3 weeks or less and others go full term 45 days+. My 7th one this year 5 working days. The 1st one 18 days total. Farmun just picked up his 1st truck & his EUC was close to the 45 day mark. It is a very erratic process. Yes I said erratic in no way is it erotic. Well maybe a little when you get your 1st approval.:wink:

Last edited:

WeBeJeepin

My first one took 2 weeks at BC (about 4 weeks overall). Second one was 8 days from end of auction to paid in full invoice. I prefer the second!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are spoiled! My first EUC after Gf'nL took over was for an engineless deuce out of Columbus OH in April. Paid $170 for the truck. The wait begins. It wasn't until I crossed the GA line from TN on my way home from OH...........the last week of August, when I got the call that I could pick up my truck. Thats 6 months for those missing some digits. Be happy, it could all change back tomorrow.

Last edited:

alexace

Submission of EUC Pending 06/11/2009 EUC revisions requested from Customer 06/12/2009 EUC sent to Battle Creek 06/30/2009
Still waiting :(

Defendr200

Submission of EUC Pending 06/11/2009 EUC revisions requested from Customer 06/12/2009 EUC sent to Battle Creek 06/30/2009
Still waiting :(
Mine went to BC on the same day and I'm waiting just like you. I was starting to get worried, thought I was alone after all these 5 day euc stories.

runk

EUC approved !

Auction end 6/25/09, initial invoice 6/26/09, EUC submitted 6/26/09, (credit card billed 6/26/09 !!) correction and export letter submitted 6/29/09, sent to BC 6/30/09 (Thanks Brandi @ GL !) ....
(credit card bill paid 7/23/09 :cry:)
Paid in full invoice available (EUC approved) 7/24/09 :-D !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks