• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where are the m 715

jay741

where are most m 715 found i live in ri so everything rots here i would like to get one in a couple years i cant know because im getting a cucv. what do they usually go for in price not fully restored but oringal equiment not 350 put in them??? thanks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They show on ebay and GSAauctions.gov constantly. Most are ex-brush trucks, some cared for, some, not so much . . . They are all over the US. They bring good $, over $2K usually.

Wolf.Dose

M715 are reare!
You can find them, if you are lucky, on E-bay. Else ask in the forum or check your over regional newspaper. There you also have to be lucky.
The best change to my opinion is this forum or the M715Zone.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks