• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple of Russian trucks earning their keep. (Nail Biter!)

amanco

Check out this guy's other truck video. Just as amazing as the first!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTaUy4RWO7E[/media]

Larry the Cable Guy would say Git-R-Done!

Westech

CPL
and what you don't see is how many of them do die doing things like that over there because of no safety or much infrastructure of any kind. Really the old USSR is 3rd world for the most part with pockets of "modern civilization".

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont know about guts and nerves, but i bet they have a pair of you know what hanging down to there knees

gunboy1656

looking at that second vid, 3 things come to mind.

First, you could not pay me enough to get out to stand on the front of a moving truck to add weight to the nose.

Second, he must weight more then he looked, cause the front stayed down alot more after he got on the front.

And most important, This shows why its important to load properly.

Other then that very interesting vids.

MARCO1031

After seeing the second video I think these guys are probably doing whatever they have to to make a living. That truck is seriously overloaded and unstable. That guy was insane to get on the front of that truck and think his weight would make any real difference. Let's just say I'm glad my job description doesn't include that task!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
dont know about guts and nerves, but i bet they have a pair of you know what hanging down to there knees

Most likely made of granite, not brass!

Anyway, looks like a fun event for the next rally.

Finlandia

First video's truck is Ural 375, second video's truck is Zil 133.

Russian guys are crazy, believe me...!!! I have seen it. :roll:

GoldComet6

How do you say "Hey yall watch this!!" in Russian? Answer...Смотрите это!!

Are those trucks in the same class as a Deuce or 5 ton? 5 ton right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks