• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Doom

sporkius

So I just discovered this EUC thing. I could really use some advice. I live in an apartment in MA. I only rent a room so my name isnt on the lease. So I have no easy way to prove I live here. I am wondering what I can do to make this work. What other forms of proof can I use. Also I saw someone talking about a phone line. Im wondering what that entails. I appreciate any help as I have already bidded on something.

Jinx

Hopefully the address on your driver's license is also the address for your cell phone. They need to establish residency. Matching addresses is the main way they do this.

wb1895

I have run into this problem a few days ago. GL told me that if the address on your drivers license is not the same as where you live then you need to send in a copy of a bill or other document that has your correct address and name on it. For me I had to get my commanding officer to type up an offical memo confirming my address on it. GL told me that if you cant provide some type of document showing your correct address then you are SOL.

3dubs

Use the address on your DL. If you can't use that address then it should not be on your DL you need to change it. The phone number you use on the form should come back to the same address. They will use there top secret thingy called reverse lookup on the phone number. The phone does not even need to be in your name. But they will send stuff to the address. Would you trust someone who gives you multiple addresses and a phone number you could track back to the address? Think if you were working in a government office, which many of us did. What would you want and what would you reject. It may be a pain and we are people with different situations. But when dealing with the government you want to look like a square peg if you want them to put you in the square hole. Because my address is temporary I use my mom's on my DL. So I use that address and her phone number, if they call my mom will tell me. All my mail goes there anyway. But keep it simple. Just have a good address on your DL that people can find you, if not go change it. That may take time so you may have to jump through hoops for them. But realize there is some person on the other side just doing their job. So make it as easy as you can for them. They just want to get paper work off their desk and go home just like you.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First time I did my EUC the DL didn't quite match up so I fixed that first and went from there.

sw

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Also that your CC address matches also. I live ST and my CC had Drive got it fixed and has been smooth sailing.
Also my buddy and I tested GL's system, we got side by side trucks on 4469. We both had EUC's clear last fall. Friday from his house we sent our EUC's in at the same time. Mine by fax his by email. His status changed this AM as sent to Battle Creek, alas mine is still in pending limbo as of this evening!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MWM,
Better send the fax again, but in the morning between 10 am and noon. They are an hour behind you, and don't really get started till about 9am, Arizona time. That is when they load up the fax machine with paper and it is most likely to print. Or, just send via e-mail like your buddy did!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks