• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks To Timntrucks

littlebob

I thought I already did one for Tim hosting the first LA Stee soldiers rally. If I didn't, here it is. THANKS TIM! I think it was great for him to offer up his place to have and actually do what it takes to make it happen. These events don't happen unless someone has the vision and puts forth the effort to pull it off. To many more:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I offer my thanks as well. It was well worth the trip. I had met Tim and Ms Pam twice already so I expected it to be good...but not that OUTSTANDING for the first ever rally!!

Wonder what round 2 will bring? I sure wanna be part of it!

Tim must be well respected in town cause the VFW fellers offered him their facilities for the next one..display areas, showers, building to sleep in etc...wow!

I would be afraid to guess how many folks I have met in my life but I know in my heart I haven't met many that measure up to the Timster and Ms Pam.

Here's a parting shot of my favorite pic

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i know we would have a world class rally. but it took those that took time to come to make it one to remember... my hat is off to all those that came .... it really made my day... i have 3 t shirts left.. i xl adn 2 lg if anyone needs another just shout. and yes i look forward to next years . earlier for sure... for better weather. no were in the world will you find good company like the members on Steel Soldiers...

littlebob

i know we would have a world class rally. but it took those that took time to come to make it one to remember... my hat is off to all those that came .... it really made my day... i have 3 t shirts left.. i xl adn 2 lg if anyone needs another just shout. and yes i look forward to next years . earlier for sure... for better weather. no were in the world will you find good company like the members on Steel Soldiers...
Tim, I got mine but I love the shirt. If nobody chimes in I'll take that last XL. Just let me know so I have the cash on me.

bryan70546

I offer my thanks as well. It was well worth the trip. I had met Tim and Ms Pam twice already so I expected it to be good...but not that OUTSTANDING for the first ever rally!!

Wonder what round 2 will bring? I sure wanna be part of it!

Tim must be well respected in town cause the VFW fellers offered him their facilities for the next one..display areas, showers, building to sleep in etc...wow!

I would be afraid to guess how many folks I have met in my life but I know in my heart I haven't met many that measure up to the Timster and Ms Pam.

Here's a parting shot of my favorite pic
I would have to agree with PaPa bear , Its been a long time sense I have meet a family as polite and caring as Mr.Tim and Mrs Pam I had a great time and met alot of nice and wonderful people and the food was awesome .I dont know who that deuce belongs to in that pic but it sure looks good :-D
Bryan

frodobaggins

I have to give my praise as well.
I also want to say that all the people I met were very good folks.
Any of you are welcome at my place anytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks