• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scud launcher 4 sale

HAWKMAN

This looks to be a "must have" item...big enough to live in......... which would be the case if that rolled up the driveway and the missis caught sight of it.

dc3coyote

I got anti green neighbors too, They love the Tan and three color trucks, but no straight OD Green. I guess that is acceptable to me, since I will be adding two more trucks to the yard very soon. Unimog, and a 818 on 15r 20s

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont know about the launcher, but if i had $$$$$$$$$$$$, i sure would have some of the other stuff, like that 8x8 tractor, some of the other trucks and tracks, slober, slober

duncan

Apparently that "Moore" guy running that website is unreliable. I recall someone from England mentioning a lot of people having problems with him and his service, and most of his trucks on photo are not even his. Correct me if im wrong ofcourse.

Edit:

See this: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/russia...07-yet-another-813-owner-uk-2.html#post384068

Those photos are not of trucks that are actually in the U.K. As I've said they're someone else's stock:roll:, he only has a few vehicles in his yard in Peterbourgh, he just gets ones in for people who order through him. Please visit our site in the U.K. www.russianmilitarytrucks.co.uk and do a search on the forum for 'Richard Moore' for more info on his business practices, most comments are written by people who have dealings directly with him as I have:x.
Then again VTUnimog seems to give good mention about him: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/russia...ased-russian-vehicle-dealer-2.html#post145534

Richard Moore is a very interesting fellow and he has some great trucks. His videos are legendary. His prices a bit high but his trucks are very clean and ready to drive.
Anyway, it's not like any of us will do anything with a vehicle like this except drool over it I suppose. For a 6-figures price, you can have a lot more fun than this.

Last edited:

Malyutkaman

Back in 96 when I bought my Fox and BRDM from Budge in England I remember he had two of them for sale. If I remember right the price was in the 30-40K range. I really wanted to get it but figured ATF approval would be impossible. With offers "well into the six figures":roll: maybe I should have tried. Oh well, just happy to have what I've got already.

jime

"six figures" for the skud launcher "complete with missile". We could come up with that! We can all take turns having it at our house. Dibs on first rotation!!! (Ummm, the missile was there yesterday!:oops:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks