• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Federal Certification Label

Barrman

Do you mean a DOT certificate or something? What year is your truck? That makes a huge difference in your state. A 1967 is no problem. A '68 or '69 causes registration issues.

Wolf.Dose

M715 have no Federal what so ever certification label and no form 97A. It was not modern at the time they were made. For the civil road use, these vehicles were not existant, as well as the Army/Marine Corps/Navy/Air Force Hummer. But the later vehicles at least carried an emmission label which says that these vehicles were exemted from the requirements of the year of manufacture, but fullfill the heavy duty requirements.
My M715 had no other label than those on the dash and some corrosion protection labels on the driver side door (The later is a joke, frankly speaking.).I got the truck in 1981! By that time nobody cared for polution or fuel consumtion.
Wolf
P.S.From tomorrow afternoon I am in Horicon / Wisconsin for a week for testing tractors.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks