• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SouthEast MogFest 2010 - ALL Euro Trucks Welcome!

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Everyone,

For those who are familiar with the ideas behind SouthEast MogFest, consider this an update. For those of you who are hearing about this for the first time, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with this event.

Information may be found at: SouthEast MogFest 2010

Brief Description: In the past I have followed the various Unimog/Euro Truck gatherings in the Western United States and wished there was something like that here in the East. Well it is exactly that, the past. I know other people have wished for the same, and have thought about starting something. Well I come to you with the time and resources to make this event happen.

Now all I need is your help. While still in the planning stages I would like to get the word out to everyone about this event. The more insight we have, the better the event will become! I encourage ANYONE interested in this event to go to the WEBSITE and register on the forums, and sign up for the newsletter. This way you will be informed, and everyone will be in touch.

Thanks for your support! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks