• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st Deuce drive- Thanks clinto!!

GoldComet6

Just wanted to say thanks to clinto for letting me stop by today. He gave me a lesson in Deuce operation, showed me what to look for in one, took me for a ride and then...yes...allowed me to drive a Deuce for the first time!

So thanks again clinto and clintogf for being nice, patient and helpful to me. I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge and take the time to show me what's involved in owning one.

I learned:
1) It did help to read the manuals first
2) Brakes are much better than I expected
3) Don't try to brake, downshift, put on the turn signal, and turn for a 90 degree left hand turn all at the same time.
4) I liked it!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No problem , GC6. Glad to have you stop by.

Clinto let me drive his deuce only one time........down a ravine!!! LOL
In the dark on a slippery surface as well!

emr

Awesome post !!! nice job too !!! I have a nubee coming to my shop with his new deuce this sat, he is going to get greasy and a lesson in basic deuce, I think anyone who is willing to ask and then take in all the info they can is just a smart person, and the type this hobby needs....:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks