• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my 51 M38 yesterday!

Vetteguy66

Been wanting a M38 for a long time! An elderly gentleman had it in his garage for several years. It looks to be a pretty solid and sound jeep and I am excited to get it on the road! :-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site! Let's see some pics of it!

nopics

I love our M38A1-Jeeps are a good thing.

Are you coming to the Ga. Rally in October?

Vetteguy66

Thanks for the welcome. I sure hope to make it to the georgia show as I need to shop the swap meet. I have not taken any pictures of the M38 yet because I have been taking off some of the modern items that were on the Jeep.

Marines42

Hey,
I live just around the corner from you in Canton. I just picked up an M38 that needs a lot of work myself! I am in Iraq but come home every 3 months. Maybe we can collaborate. I have several pieces of armor but am new to the M38 and have no idea what I am missing in some places.:-D

Vetteguy66

I would be glad to discuss your M38 with you. I live less than 5 minutes off of Hwy. 20 and I-75. Please give me a call when you are back home and maybe we can meet and I can show you my Jeeps. I am going to have to give my latest Jeep a little TLC as it needs some minor body and front end work. My name is Dana and my cell number is 770-312-0424.

Vetteguy66

Photos of my M38 that I recently purchased

Here are some photos of the M38 Jeep that I purchased recently from the elderly gentleman who kept it in his garage. Its going to take some fine tuning, some front end work and more military body parts before I will really enjoy it.

Attachments

shellback1972

Nice looking Jeep . What a find. It's hard to believe whats out there till you look. I find my self looking everywhere for jeeps and parts. Good luck from up north. My wife says if I can't keep my eyes on the road, we'll be in the ditch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks