• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Talk about parts disappearing!

KaiserM109

According to the description this truck was drivable when it arrived!!

AM GENERAL M35A2C DROP SIDE WO/ WINCH, 2 1/ 2 TON 6x6 CARGO TRUCK, 6CYL MULTI FUEL ENGINE, 5 SPEED TRANS, 26, 411 MILES, 0942 HOURS, RUNS AND DRIVES, 24 VOLT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, NO LOAD OUT ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE

Attachments

54reo

Good one Brian!

My wife said that a person probably has a problem if:

1. You can identify the GL site by pictures of the terrain.
2. You have more than one GL POC cell phone numbers in your "contacts".
3. The GL POC and you are on first name basis even after a few months go by between site visits.

sporkius

Oh it runs...on the hopes dreams and souls of little children. And from the look of it gets terrible mileage.
According to the description this truck was drivable when it arrived!!

AM GENERAL M35A2C DROP SIDE WO/ WINCH, 2 1/ 2 TON 6x6 CARGO TRUCK, 6CYL MULTI FUEL ENGINE, 5 SPEED TRANS, 26, 411 MILES, 0942 HOURS, RUNS AND DRIVES, 24 VOLT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, NO LOAD OUT ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE

TedG

Brian, I only have #1 as problem! My real problem is that I don't know when to say when.

citizensoldier

You better preview and check the lot numbers on that one.. It looks like Camp Grayling to me.. I did notice when they relisted the trucks they did not put the ID # in the description this time. Covering there butt for sure and will point you to there suck ass contract.. "We will give you your money back".. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Write your congressman boys and start shooting them emails please.. :roll:

Pawnshop

My wife said that a person probably has a problem if:

1. You can identify the GL site by pictures of the terrain.
2. You have more than one GL POC cell phone numbers in your "contacts".
3. The GL POC and you are on first name basis even after a few months go by between site visits.
Then I probably have a problem...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I had to call my Congressman on a VA related matter the other day...while I had the aide on the phone I vented my spleen on the whole GL debacle.
She promised to bring it to Congressman Rodgers attention.
As gooberment contractors GL falls under congressional oversight.
If enough people bring the issue to their representatives attention GL may have a lot more difficulty when the contract comes up again.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grrtdemmitt, I was biddin'n that stuff, thanks for lettn' EVERYONE know about them!
Sorry, had to do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks