• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some positve reenforcement

warlord381

Ok, I'm new to the SS forums but Ive been reading for a while. I need some positive comments while I'm biting my nails.

I decided to take the plunge and pick up a M35A2C from GL on 9 JUL. I work on base so I had the opportunity to check out what was available and ended up high bidder on what I think is a decent deuce. Anyway, I was excited as a school boy and submitted my (first time) EUC paperwork immediately following the auction end. I waited, waited, and waited some more (checking my email every five minutes) and finally got word that the EUC department needed me to make some changes on my form. I received this message on 22 JUL along with a caveat that read;

"Keep in mind that the bid closing date for this sale was July 9, 2009 at 5
PM EST. The EUC deadline is July 23, 2009. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form
has not been received prior to then, your account will be placed on hold
until a 25% default fee or $30.00, whichever is greater, has been paid."

Needless to say I carefully made the changes requested and resubmitted the form.

Now here is the nail biting part.... I got a reply at 6 PM EST on 23 JUL that read "USA needs to be added to the Place of Birth box please" OMFG..... I looked over the form and only put Detroit Michigan, no country!!! I didnt get this until close of business on the 25th!!!!!!! I quickly redid the EUC and sent it back.

My question is am I screwed since the deadline was 23 JUL? Or since I was in the process and making revisions am I ok? This revision wasnt identified by the EUC department when they first told me of the changes I had to make on 22 JUL. Has anybody out there been in this boat? I'm hoping that GL accepts my new EUC and completes the sale but I'm worried. Any comments?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
you should be OK. If anything they are negligent in not letting you know that revisions were needed until 1 day before the deadline. The only time I needed to make revisions they told me exactly what revisions were needed, so I made them and sent it back in.

warlord381

I sure hope this goes through..... I have my recovery kit all assembles in my P/U and ready to go... My first MV! Oh, I was high bidder on a 105A2 with a data plate that read 4/53 also. Funny thing was I won the 105 before the deuce and thought "damn, I'm gonna look like a redneck pulling this thing with my Dodge if I dont get the deuce" LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks