• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV voltmeter

CCATLETT1984

I replaced the cable from the rear batt. to the bus on the firewall and cleaned up the connections. Everything seems to be working much better now. :)
I need to get a new voltmeter, the needle on mine is sticking at the bottom and I have to flick it to get it to read. I don't think that it's accurate anymore, this has been happening for a while and is not a related issue to the prob. that I had with my batteries. Anyone got a part number for it, or a place to order a guage?

Miltrucks

I am also looking for one of these and haven't had a lot of luck coming across one. Any other sources that are known?

denisek5935 - If Ccatlett1984 doesn't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

Thanks,

Eric. (aka Miltrucks)
www.MILTRUCKS.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks