• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tent pole "kit"

tjcouch

I scored a kitchen tent locally - but it seems I am missing all 5 of the required 9' poles (with the smaller sized pins.)

It seems silly to pay for shipping on tent poles - Has anyone heard of a supplier for just the metal collar and pin so that I could make my own poles?

Or has anyone ever made their own?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Don't think it would be too hard to make them, maybe some rebar jammed into some wood. Let me know if you need specific pics of my tent poles. (wow that sounded bad.)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just picked up a set of telescoping aluminum poles/ropes/dogbones from AA surplus in LA for my GP small in NOS cond. They had a ton of tent stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks