• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does GL do a soft records verification

Coal Cracker

Ok somthing that I've been wondering, does GL do a soft preliminary
phone and records search before sending to Battle Creek for the works?

It's my first EUC and my only worry is that my phone number is unlisted, and otherwise I like to keep it private, but it's been in my name for 7 years, as is every other bill that comes to the house. I wished some of the bills we're in someone else's name though:p

wb1895

I just asked that question to Lisa, one of the EUC agents. She said it wont matter. My problem is I am deployed overseas and my phone number has been suspended. She told me that it wouldnt matter. It may not matter for me because I had to have my company CO, type a memorandum stating that I am deployed in place of a bill, or other physical evidence of where I live. It only took GL 20 days to send it to Battle Creek.

Carl_in_NH

I've got an unlisted number as well, and my first EUC took 9 days from when it was submitted to Battle Creek until I was notified last week. Granted, it wasn't for anything spectacular - just an old genset - but never-the-less the EUC went through with that unlisted number.

-Carl

jeepin

I doubt an "unlisted" number would matter to DOD since its unlikely they use the same white pages database that we all have access to. We probably don't want to know what data they have...

Carl_in_NH

A very valid point, jeepin - is any of this information really 'unlisted' or 'unpublished' when you're the DoD? Likely not.

I guess the original question is answered - 'unlisted' or 'unpublished' numbers seem to be just fine on an EUC.

-Carl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks