• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Loadout at Drexel Gardens, IN

omega231

I have 2 M820s that have cleared the EUC process and need to be picked up ASAP! is there anyone that can pick up the trucks and haul them here? i am willing to pay for expenses (so long as they are reasonable and you have receipts) and some cash besides.

let me know ASAP if you can do it either this week or next week.
thanks

omega231

i know. id be happy if someone would just move them to some uhaul storge place or something just so i can arrange time to pick them up.

i will pay some cash for your time.

OldGoat

Post it on uship.com . I just moved a 818 from Drexel after listing it there. I had a bid offered in about one hour of the listing, which I took.

54reo

Be wary of uship.com...

Some have had good experiences, some (me included) have had very bad experiences.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks