• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So now that my EUC is at BC, what is next?

jimm1009

the "B.C. Wait"

If you are first time buyers from G.L. or have not purchased anything from them in the last five years you are a Newbie to them.
You will get a letter back from B.C Office. Scan it and e-mail it to G.L. Customer Service Dept. telling them that you received it in the mail and "now what do you do"?
You should receive a paid invoice in about 1 day or even the same day if you are east or central and get it to them by lunch time.
It happens pretty fast once you get the approval from B.C. office but it can take three weeks or so for them to process it.
Then you have two weeks to schedule the pickup once you recieve the invoice.
Jim

ABN173

"So now that my EUC is at BC, what is next?"
A) find a good book to start reading....better make it a trilogy
B) open a net-flix account
C) Start reading all the TM's on the resource tab (oh it's like the 8th page or so for cucv's)
D) all of the above

All kidding aside all us newbies seem to get EUC's back fairly quick, if you browse the threads it used to take months.

Congratulations,
Dale

Defendr200

If you are first time buyers from G.L. or have not purchased anything from them in the last five years you are a Newbie to them.
You will get a letter back from B.C Office. Scan it and e-mail it to G.L. Customer Service Dept. telling them that you received it in the mail and "now what do you do"?
You should receive a paid invoice in about 1 day or even the same day if you are east or central and get it to them by lunch time.
It happens pretty fast once you get the approval from B.C. office but it can take three weeks or so for them to process it.
Then you have two weeks to schedule the pickup once you recieve the invoice.
Jim
Thats the first time I've heard anything bout a letter from BC. I have received one but it just states that I've been "assessed" and goes over the rules for selling it. Is this the letter I am supposed to email?

ABN173

That's odd I never got a letter, my EUC status just changed and I was able to print the invoice marked paid. My first time buy was in March.

jimm1009

That is the letter that shows that you are approved. It does not really state that anywhere but that is what is means.
Scan it and e-mail it if you are in a hurry or they will pick up on it in tow days or so anyway.
Jim

ABN173

That is the letter that shows that you are approved. It does not really state that anywhere but that is what is means.
Scan it and e-mail it if you are in a hurry or they will pick up on it in tow days or so anyway.
Jim
Ok again I never got my letter in the mail as you mentioned, I already have my truck and SF-97. I am just saying I never had to scan any letter, I just hit print and picked up my truck. Some letters stating rules about resell of vehicle came a few weeks after I had been driving my truck.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks