• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC I pass everyday..

Prerunner1982

Thought I would share a picture of the WC ?? that I pass everyday. It appears to have served a more civilian duty. It was painted white, has a design on the doors and multiple forward facing lights with chrome housings. A couple of the windows are broken and there are large cuts in the sides... It just sits, unfortunately I dont have the cash to fix it up. If anyone is interested I could PM you the location, maybe the owner would part with it.

Disclaimer: I am not the owner of this and not sure it is for sale, it has been sitting for some time so for the right price he MAY part with it.

It's one of those see a vehicle in a field, stop and ask the owner if he will sell it type of deals. Except I can't afford it.

Attachments

Last edited:

tractor

I have owned 3 of these and they are real nice Tim. Wish I was closer to go look for parts in it. Would be a perfect restoration candidate. Especially that most of the interior parts are being reproed now including the rear seats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks