• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big thanks to Warthog

1qwkgoat

He came about 30 miles out of his way yesterday to look over a truck with me. In the process he gave a invaluable amount of knowledge and insight into buying/owning a deuce. The one we looked was over priced and not for me. I'm sure it will be warthog that helps me get my first deuce, and I can't wait.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rock on Warthog.

:beer:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the "thanks". Glad to help a fellow SS.

I might have a lead on an 818 w/w. Should be less than what he wanted for the Deuce wo/w.

Barrman

Way to go Joe. You got the hook set with a Duece and now you are reeling him in with a 5 ton. Us sick people need to keep spreading the disease any way we can.

Oh, Goat. You won't find many people better or as honest as Wart Hog so trust what he says.

1qwkgoat

Thanks for the "thanks". Glad to help a fellow SS.

I might have a lead on an 818 w/w. Should be less than what he wanted for the Deuce wo/w.

That sounds fantastic, well better then that but can't think of word for it. Let me know what you find out on the 818. I've been on GL everytime I've had a chance today. Was going to email or call you tonight to see if you knew of any reputable shipping organizations to get one back from redstone,AL or Johnston IA.

Can't wait to see your new deuce monday

Last edited:

M813A1

Well if you get the 818 you can take the 5th wheel off along with the tire rack and put a Duece body on it and have a cargo tuck out of the 818

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks