• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone need # 11660224 shocks?

whirook

Last year I bought a pair of Gama Goat # 11660224 shocks.
The seller claimed that they were M151A2 rear shocks.
After receiving them I found out they were meant for the Gama Goat.
At that time that was the only shocks I could find and I was told that they would work on a M151A2 but were stiffer then the correct shocks. I have since found a pair of the correct shocks for my m151, so no longer need them.
So if anyone would be interested in the Gama Goat shocks let me know.
The shocks were manufactured by MAECO part # 11660224, they also have COD01B2 stamped on them.
They were only bolted onto my m151 for a few months. They have 0 miles on them since I have no completed putting the m151 together yet!
I paid around $47 a piece for the shocks.
Since I bolted them on and have the marks in the paint from mounting I am willing to take less, so please make an offer.
Thanks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks