• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

now i got a mog

m109guy

I think you are probably tired after such a long drive ;)

Looks like a solid project. Can't wait to see some closer up pictures when you can!

gokartsrule12

haha yeah ill get on that get me a hoist and ill drop that motor right in for yah and what ever else you need haha:-D but no im serious if i get bored enogh between drivers training i will

Last edited:

SixSpeed

Banned
Where did you find that one? Doesn't look familiar. :)

I try to keep track of them all, haha.

Congrats on the purchase though! Welcome to the club! Let me know if you need anything, I am a pretty good resource.

Last edited:

just_enough

a guy out in vermont had it for sale. but im looking for a 404 doka cab to put on my friend has connections in the Netherlands so im waiting to see what he can come up with

SixSpeed

Banned
a guy out in vermont had it for sale. but im looking for a 404 doka cab to put on my friend has connections in the Netherlands so im waiting to see what he can come up with
They made an extremely small number of factory 404.1 Doka cabs, I have the number 18 stuck in my head.

Someone has/had an original doka cab for sale in WA for ~$4500.

If you are set on a Doka, your best bet will be to look for a 406/416 cab (Like a 404.0) or DIY Doka, which is what I did. Be warned though hard cab doors are expensive/rare.

If you wanted to make a 404.1 Soft top Doka, that is very easy.

just_enough

ya i have 2 reg cabs for a 404 but i have an obsession with 4 doors i might see if i can sling mine that i have now and look for a 4 door 406 i like the way they look a lil better also

gokartsrule12

haha thats right next year i get my licence...hopfully and yeah ill be the colliest kid at school with that haha and the deuce haha that will be fun and to pay you back for it i'll help work on it if you need any

Last edited:

mog1218

Looks like you will be having fun! Dokas are very desirable. I think Charles the guy with the doka cab for sale over here in WA sold it to CA. I thave thought about stretching mine. If you do be sure to start a thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks