• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Huge thanks to scooter01922

sporkius

I am decently new to the deuce community and since we have all been there I am sure you know how it feels. I have talked to several members and poured over the manuals. But a 17" screen with a manual and a deuce on a road are two different things. scooter01922 and me got in touch three weeks ago. I asked several questions about what I needed to look for and he answered with a wealth of knowledge. Today he took several hours out of his day to go over his truck with me to show me what I needed to look for and things I needed to do to keep a deuce happy. he then took me for a ride to get the feel for it. If that wasnt enough when I was heading out he let me know he was going to contact some other members he was friends with and let them know what I am doing and that if they had any suggestions I would willingly accept them.

All that said. In the world we live in there arent many genuinely nice people out there (doubly so in the state of Massachusetts). He went out of his way to make me feel welcomed by this community and confident to purchase a deuce. So a hats off to this member and post of gratitude from a otherwise hopelessly lost newcomer.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I haven't met scooter personally but have chatted alot in the mess tent and I agree...he's a good troop! Seems like he's not afraid to open up the ole TM's and look for what he needs to know and to share what he's learned with others.:beer:

It's guys like scooteroo that make this an enjoyable site as well as a place to learn.

I hear scooter is making every effort to attend the GA/Clinto Rally in Oct this year, maybe he can finally meet the Georgia Crew and realize he may want move south .

scooter01922

Well thanks guys :oops:. No thanks needed but they are appreciated. This is undoubtedly the best site on the web. You can actually be a nice buy and not get trampled here, its rather refreshing. Papabear i really have to meet you one of these days, fingers crossed for the GA rally :) Dudley, you guys were the life of the party at aberdeen, it was great meeting and hanging out with the bunch of you.

scooter01922

Oh yeah almost forgot.....Sporkius. No problem at all, i really enjoy these trucks and will gladly assist anyone, anytime in the pursuit of obtaining one or more knowledge to that end.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scooter is a great guy. He is one of the people I look forward to seeing each year at Aberdeen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks