• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Urgent Migration

USMC6062

I bought two lots of beadlock inserts a few weeks ago. Before I could pick them up, I was contacted by GL saying that the government wanted them back. Luckily I didn't drive the 500 miles one way to get them yet. I am supposed to receive a refund, but havn't seen anything yet. I tried calling last week, but the girl I talked with couldn't tell me anything. I got on the live chat, and they told me 15 to 30 days. The first email I received said further information will come in another email, but I still havn't heard anything after that either. Has anyone else been through this, and how long did it take to get your money back? I like how they take my money in a split second, but take their sweet time giving it back.

ida34

If they do not move quicker tell them you are doing to file for a charge back. You paid for an item and they did not deliver. Charge back time.

USMC6062

They were for 5 ton combat wheels, but are the same size as HEMTT rim beadlocks, that's what I was going to use them for. They had thousands of rings, all brand new. I was the only one to buy any, kinda makes me wonder if other people saw this coming somehow.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if the government wants them back, then offer to sell them back. Kinda hard to enforce your rights when they are not in your hands though.

papercu

File a report Government Liquidation LLC Review - LIQUIDATORS in Scottsdale, AZ - BBB Reliability Report - BBB serving Central, Northern and Western Arizona
As for doing a chargeback:
From G/L Terms and Conditions
Section 7: DEFAULT
Any Buyer that attempts to rescind a credit card transaction without our express written consent (i.e., charge-back), will be immediately and permanently banned from our sales. Charge-backs can be considered as a form of credit card fraud, and thus may also be subject to sanctions or prosecution by law enforcement authorities.
Section 8: REMOVAL OF PROPERTY
You understand that the DRMS reserves the right to withdraw any and all property available for each sale up to the removal period. If this occurs, our liability is limited to return of the purchase price paid for the lot. We have no liability for incidental or consequential damages.
FYI DRMS has had that rule about taking things back long before G/L.
If a Credit Card was used your refund might go back to the card, a paper statement might not reflect the refund for up to two billing cycles, if you have access to your credit card account on-line you would see it quicker. Good luck, Wayne

Last edited:

USMC6062

I read through their terms and conditions last night and found that part about the charge back. I do check my credit card statement regularly online, but haven't seen a refund yet. I may try calling them again today, but I doubt it will get me any closer to an answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks