• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2c wire diagram

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Sir! TM 9-2320-361-20. Go to appendix E and there will be a foldout there of the schematic. Have fun!

mangus580

Randy, the TM in the TM section does have the foldout! was using it the other day, and it might be easier to read than the one bjorn has here.

Boatcarpenter

At some point in time I think I remember seeing a listing of all the wire #'s for a Deuce in numerical order. Am I dreaming or is there such a list and if so, where do I find it.
Thanks,
BC

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since I have been messing with the fuel pump circuits latelty, I couldn't but notice the #654 wire is not listed.
It's the feed to the fuel pump as can be seen in the diagram posted above.

Boatcarpenter

Mystery Light

Is the second dash warning light from the left in this pic the low air warning light if properly wired? Mine is wired but has the solid brass cap on it. If not low air, what the heck is it. Very difficult to read, but I think the # on it is 07.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The number on it is 27. Those are the lights that light the gauges. They emit light from the back through a little window on the gauge behind the dash panel. When equipped, the standard location for the low air warning light is right in the center of the dash and it has no brass cover at all, just red lense.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks