• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Simple question...

herrickd

I was the high bidder on an auction for a M116 trailer today. Can I go ahead and fill out my EUC and scan it along with my driver's license and e-mail it to GovLiquidation, or do I need to wait for my invoice?

Thanks in advance.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can go ahead and do everything, but for better service I would do it in the morning when they come back into the office AZ time, and get on live chat right after you e-mail it in. Ask them to verify they got it, then you can print the chat and keep for your records in case they screw up something along they way.

If this is your first one, make sure the DL photo is color and crystal clear..that's what they want.

herrickd

I noticed they say that you need to list a home phone number that matches your address. I don't have a home phone (land line) but only have a cell phone. Do you think this will delay my process?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed they say that you need to list a home phone number that matches your address. I don't have a home phone (land line) but only have a cell phone. Do you think this will delay my process?
I haven't had a land line for over 6 years. My cell phone account is in my wifes name. It hasn't been a problem.

If possible take a digital photo of your drivers license and email it to them. Most of the time a color scan doesn't work very well with the newer dirver licenses and their security features.

Warthog

1qwkgoat

You will get your invoice within 24hrs. I just won my first deuce yesterday. I got my invoice this morning. I've filled out my EUC, going to scan my DL tonight when I get off work, and am waiting to send it monday morning

jimm1009

Your EUC ??

You could also make a nice, slightly enlarged, color copy at Kinkos or Office Depot.
I would also include a color copy of a passport or any other federal ID like a pilot's license, mechanic's license, Military ID, etc. as this just doubles their warm and fuzzy that you are who you are.
The billing address for the phone is important too and the billing address and your ID adresses should all match. If they don't you don't automatically flunk out but you have a much better chance of not passing on the first go around.
I would send it all in in the US Mail with a certified sticker on it so they can not deny that thney received it but that is up to you.
I hope everything works out quickly for you.
You generally start runnig a fever about 10 hours after your first purchase notification and it slowly progresses into a life-long Green Disease that is incurable.
I and many others have been afflicted with this and will never be able to be cured. :-D :-D :twisted:
Jim

TIGERFANS2

You will get your invoice within 24hrs. I just won my first deuce yesterday. I got my invoice this morning. I've filled out my EUC, going to scan my DL tonight when I get off work, and am waiting to send it monday morning

You really, really meant you'd take a digital picture of your dl and scan your EUC so as to attach both to an email because, as you know, emailed euc's work quicker and faxed dl's not at all.......... ask me how I know :wink:

ncdeerejeep

I won a couple of M101 trailers also Thursday......My invoice says"must be paid within 5 days of invoice" Do I pay and then wait for approval? I have bought several before, but before EUC was needed.

Thanks

Carl_in_NH

If you didn't make arrangements before the event closed, then GL charged your credit card for the total amount at the time of award.

-Carl

ncdeerejeep

Thanks, Carl

I had forgotten how it worked. I checked my Credit Card account on line this morning and they paid GL late yesterday. Now for the EUC........

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks