• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

El Paso Help

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the offer! I think you might be our only Ft Bliss "eyes". Goodies come up there occasionally.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just being in or near El Paso would mean you need help wouldn't it?
What kind of rude comment is that? El Paso is a great city. I know, I have been there many times and have some good friends there. Great climate, low cost of living and plenty of work.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
What kind of rude comment is that? El Paso is a great city. I know, I have been there many times and have some good friends there. Great climate, low cost of living and plenty of work.
248 prople killed just across the border in Juarez in the month of July alone. . .:!: And from what I see on the news it's the hit and run capitol of the nation. . .

If we had a member map. . . :p

You could see that I live only 45-50 miles from Bliss, and have bought a few things from there. Last 2 813's from there went for crazy money. . .

Ed

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is the kind of rude comment that would come from someone who lived there for 9 months and doesn't care to go back.

Not my kinda city, sorry if that offends you. Not saying anything about the people who are there, who are stuck there or who want to be there, just talking about the city in general.

Last edited:

bgekky3

I lived in El Paso for 7 years. I have connections at Bliss if anyone needs a preview. I am glad to be out of there and I will leave it at that.

Westex

Well, I understand how some are glad to move on from here. Me personally, I enjoy the desert climate and yes, life here can be an adventure with all that goes on across the border. (And a little of it has been spilling over to our side regardless of what you might read in print). Anyway, my purpose in posting this was to let the site know that I don't mind being "eyes" for stuff sold at Ft. Bliss. Time permitting, and provided I'm in town.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks