• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sand/Sodablaster in eastern PA?

bz28

I've got a car frame, 1971 Pontiac LeMans, that is stripped down and needs to be cleaned up. Is there anyone on here that has the equipment, or knows someone who does, that can blast this thing for me? I live in Catasauqua PA, which is just outside of Allentown (zip 18032). I don't want one of those mobile setups, I'd rather bring it to the blaster. It's just got some light surface rust, and some undercoating sprayed on the underside.

If I could get some quotes or some e-mail addresses I'd appreciate it. I don't know how long the frame is, I forgot the measure it, but I think the car when it was on the frame was pushing 19 feet. This would be just the frame only, no suspension or rear.

paulfarber

Don't pay the premium for soda... you want bare steel.

About 2 years ago I got quotes from local guys and even for a tiny GPW frame everyone was north of $500.

I ended up doing it myself.

With the tight times, you may catch a bargain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks