• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big thanks to CitizenSoldier

Sephirothq

I just wanted to say again a big thanks to citizensoldier. He got my tires from darrell. I had thought I was never going to see them. I got a chance to talk to citizensoldier (Lane) he is a great guy.
thanks
Again.
PS I will get pics of pinky and the M818 with the tires on as soon as I get a chance.

ucfjeeper

lane's a good guy... brought me a tcase all the way to FL when he came for the rally in clermont about 2 years ago.

post them pics up man!!!

vj

i want to thank citizensoldier for a post about nos windeshield and frame for sale. i now have a nos windshield and frame on my 1944 ih m426 5ton . lane thanks [ you the man] i hope to have the 5 ton in the veteran day parade. :-D:-D:-D:-D

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm with you on that thank you for citizensoldier, Sephirothg.

Sometime after Andy and Lane visited you they met up with me and delivered my headache rack planks that I ordered from Stephan Wood Products up in Grayling MI. Lane picked them up for me and carried them 1/4 way across the country to meet up with me this evening so I could save a bundle on shipping.

Way to go Lane....your aces in my book!!:-D:-D

citizensoldier

BUMP! :-D:-D :oops::oops: Awwww Geeeesh guys I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.. LOL.. You are all very welcome. I think maybe I read the Good Samaritan story to much as a kid? I am a firm believer of "What goes around comes around" or " You reap what you sow"
I am just glad I was able to get all my stuff and you guys your stuff and made it home safe.
:grd::driver:

alphadeltaromeo

Lane's a swell guy...I mean, one time he did something for me and I said..."gee, thanks Lane, you rock..." and he said, "hey, it's the least I can do.....and generally I do the least I can do" :p

Actually, he didn't say that :roll: lol

Anyway, he's alright for a yankee :wink:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
what time did you finally make it home....you couldn't even think of what day it was when I talked to you...lol :razz:

citizensoldier

You will have to ask Andrew H I still don't know what day it is !!! :-D I stopped in Ohio and we slept for a bit and then trucked on through the night.. I think we pulled in here about 10:30 or 11:30?? and I have no clue for sure what day?? She pulled real nice and I only had some issues getting it up a real steep PA mountain with a 90 degree turn at the top.. After that it was all down hill...lol..:-D

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
which mountain was that...LOL :twisted:, the part of PA you picked it up from they are all like that!!!! I know, I used to live there!!

citizensoldier

which mountain was that...LOL :twisted:, the part of PA you picked it up from they are all like that!!!! I know, I used to live there!!
It was in the Blain area up in the Tuscarora National Forest.. Last time I was on roads like that I had 10 yard dump trucks 5 deep full of coal riding my butt all the way down and passing them on the way up! Those guys are crazy! Full load down hill at 80 to a 90 degree at the bottom. I am told they will pile up 4 or 5 on them on the off shoots from time to time.. I believe it! :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks