• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battle Creek Phone number

wb1895

Alright I am about to pull my hair out waiting on Battle Creek!! Does anybody have a dirct phone number to ANYBODY that can help at Battle Creek?

My patience and my hair line is growing shorter waiting on Battle Creek to approve my EUC.

GL was unable to provide any info other than my EUC was submitted to DRMO.

And I already did a search here on SS to see if it had been posted before....I was unable to find it.

dittle

I don't think you'll be able to get one from here as I doubt anyone has it themselves. I don't know if you were able to get ahold of BC if you could get anywhere with them as they are doing background checks on you and that might flag you in an unfavorable manner.

wb1895

I agree that harassing them on a daily basis would show unfavorable, but A one time phone call couldnt hurt?????

I was not able to get a phone number or talk to anyone from the Federal Govt, but it sure would be nice to be able to talk to someone other than GL.

scrapman

The length of wait time is truly a hit & miss proposition. My 1st GL EUC was less than 3 weeks. Now it has been 8-10 days. There has been others on here that have had to wait for 6 weeks+.:-( You are halfway there, so drink Pepto & take a nap and soon the EUC fairy will visit.

Divemaster920

Banned
So looking at the dates....
1. You may not have filled out the EUC correctly 1 maybe 2 times.
2. Now you have to wait.
3. Look for it on the 28th.

Coal Cracker

Auction win and EUC submission 7-10
EUC sent to BC 7-27

My win ,send , and sent to Battle Creek dates are same as yours, seems GL waited on mine from 7-9 till 7-24 to tell me that I needed revisions, I biting my nails off too, but we We're warned.

Here's what I found after doing some net searches, I won't call ,don't want to get on any NO-NO lists that uncle sam might keep, or rock any boats for the hobby, I juss wanna drive my Deuce, the only war I want to wage is on a deep mud pit .

I'd hang on, I know it's SLOOOOOW, but in my business I get pissed if I'm rushed, and have a mountain of paperwork ahead of me.

Goood Luck

Defense Logistics Information Service (DLIS) Home Page

alexace

Dear Mr. Breakell,

You inquiry to the DRMS Customer Service Office regarding the length of
time for processing your Trade Security Control clearance has been
forwarded to the DRMS Sales Office for direct response to you.

The DLA Accountability Office advises that they received your End Use
Certificate (EUC) from Government Liquidation on July 7, 2009 and that
it is currently being processed. Your EUC was properly completed.

Regards,

Becky Bellinger
Sales Contracting Officer
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Service Ticket No./ Date 8002021569 / 08/12/2009
08/12/2009
Alexander Gill Breakell
56 Allendale St
ROANOKE VA 24014
USA
PROBLEM: Please pass to EUC
To: dlacontactcenter@DLA.MIL
Subject: EUC Status Request
Hello,
I have an End User Certificate for a Demil Q category sale purchased
through Government
Liquidation. According to them, my EUC has been at Battle Creek Facility
for approximately
45 days. I have talked to many people and this appears much longer than
average. I wanted
to ensure that there are no errors in the EUC itself or that it was not
somehow lost or
destroyed. Please let me know of the status of this EUC so that if there
are any problems,
we can fix them ASAP.
Thank you,
Alexander Gill Breakell
3256 Allendale St, Roanoke, VA 24014
(540) 345-6883
Cell- (540) 904-3775

They talked to me...

Lawrence of Arabia

EUC Wait Time

I won 3 trucks in the Grayling auction. My EUC status still says, "EUC revisions needed from customer". They claim that it was sent to BC July 20th. I have called GL and spoken with several people including a manager. Now I have a manager calling me everyday letting me know that "They still have not updated your EUC status on the website, so I will call you tomorrow to give you another update".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks