• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Speeding up on EUCs and SF-97

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a Deuce in Mid July. It took 10 days for the EUC to clear. I picked up the truck on Aug 1st and applied for the SF-97 on Aug 5th.

Today I picked up my SF-97 from the Post Office. Great turn around times.

There is a mistake on the SF-97. They put in the purchase price from another sale. It will cost me a couple of extra $ in extra fees, but cheaper and faster than ordering a new SF-97.

Happyland1410

That is great to hear since I may be attempting my first GL purchase very soon! Does it seem to make a difference in the time to clear if you have filed EUCs before? Do they have you in the system or is it just like starting fresh each time?

I'm "needing" a deuce really bad :-D

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first EUC took 4 months. Other newbies only took a couple of weeks.

I have seen repeat buyers take days or months. You never know. I guess it is the luck of the draw. They do have you in the system and you don't have to send in as much paperwork.

Happy, make sure you contact me before next week.

Warthog

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm "needing" a deuce really bad :-D
I guess you can say he is catching the fever. He won't fully have it until he gets his first truck and then it will really hit.

One Deuce, Two Deuce, a whole bunch more........................:p

Happyland1410

If you get one deuce don't you need at least one more for parts? :wink: Oh, and what about a matching trailer? I've heard 5 tons work great for recovery. Doesn't every family need a HEMTT. Someone stop me now :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks