• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chat room question

M35guy

I have noticed that since the recent change to the new style for the board, I have to highlight the chat room box to see who's chatting. anyone know why that is? or how perhaps to fix it? its not a major issue, just annoying to me.

mangus580

BFR, I think he is taking about the 'whos chatting' block on the left here. I had to make the text white to show up in the black theme, and it is a little hard to read on the olive theme. Maybe I should make it red for now :-( I am working on figureing out how to make it change with the theme like most blocks do....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks