• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ranking System Question

cyberspace_7

I've noticed members have different "ranks" on the S.S. site. Private, general, four star general, etc.. I was just wondering how these are determined and "broken down"? Just curiousity that will kill the cat.:grin:

SGTStewart

Welcom aboard. You said that you do not have a truck yet. If you are looking for one, andydieslepower has some very nice ones at his shop just south of Owatonna. ARMY6x6.com He is a great guy.

cyberspace_7

"If you are looking for one, andydieslepower has some very nice ones at his shop just south of Owatonna. ARMY6x6.com He is a great guy. "

My dad just bought a M35 from him! Yes a really nice guy. All I need is the money...:cry: I want to start a Vietnam living history group, so a deuce would be great!

gunboy1656

I dont hold alot of weight to it. think it kind of interesting. All the rank means is, good or bad< you have more to say then the next guy.

Thanks CARNAC for that link.

cyberspace_7

Thanks Carnac for the link to the old thread. It was very interesting. I agree that ranking is unimportant, but if you rank people diffrent, they are going to want to be better or know why! Like a game or something. :p I just consider the info presented on S.S. and others personal experiences to be invaluble to me as I'm sure many others here do. I was lucky to have found a such great forum:!: Once again someone knew the answer.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks