• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to convert m1010 to a 2 tank wvo system. Anyone know a good 24v 6 port pump?

john ford

I guess I didn't.

So, under the hood, with the exception of the starter, it is all 12 volts? Should I run into a problem with the 24 volt heated racor filter I just got? or could I tie that in to the 24?

Also, the outlets int he cab say 24 volts,..hope that is right as I just ordered a 24 volt dc to 120 ac converter.

Westech

CPL
yeah there are 24 volt stuff in the truck and your better off with the 24v to 120. you can tie in to 24v off the junction block on the fire wall on the right side.
But you do have 12v there too, there not a full 24v truck. All the driving lights and dash lights, heater blower ect are 12v. You can tap in to the in the fuse block.. there should also be a low amp (30 or less) 24v fuse in the fuse block also. There all marked.

john ford

Thanks. yeah, I have gotten under there a bit. Also, just printed up the 20 and 34 today; 50 bucks for both. Not too bad, I think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks