• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montgomery Alabama pickup?

KI4GSN

Is there anyone in the Montgomery area that could pick up and store a truck towards the end of september for me? It's on the NW side of Montgomery, and I would need it stored until I could make the trip down to pick it up. As far as I know it is non-running, but is consideribly smaller/lighter than a Deuce. I can provide a picture on request. Thanks.

Alredneck

Banned
Get with Wreckerman he may allow you to store it on his FOB. If you get me the info I may be able to pick it up and take it there. Or bring it to you. I have a truck at Wreckers already I need to go get.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If I can work it around my school schedule should be no prob.
If it is at the Nat. Guard facility I have been there twice and those guys are easy to work with.
It would help if I knew it was a driver since I don't always have someone to go with me.

PM me for contact info.

KI4GSN

Awsome guys, I appricate the replys. I'll send all of you PMs with specifics, but for general info it's a GSA auction, and the truck is a cab and chassis.

KI4GSN

Nevermind. I just checked it again, and it's going for more than I want to give for it. Like I said, i appriciate the responses and will keep you guys in mind if anything else turns up around that area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks